RCID Ltd has member of a consortium of national, regional and international consultancy firms with extensive pool of experienced and skilled consultants. Some of key partners include:
1. ICON-INSTITUT GmbH/Germany Company. RCID is working with ICON (as member of the Consortium led by AESA) for the contract by the Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Rwanda (Client) to undertake the project Evaluation of the Kitchen and School Garden Program in Rwanda (FED/2017/388-454); (hereinafter referred to as the “Project”, internal Project ID A448800). The contract N° FEDF-BFEDF-02.10.10.01-10-RW was signed on 16th Nov. 2017; and runs until 25th April 2018;
- Rwanda Agriculture Board (RAB)- Research and agriculture extension and natural resource Management;
- AGRIinsight/UK Company. Provide a platform that facilitates and manages further profiling and mapping agribusinesses and visualize data, data management services, reports and data analytics for ensuing, scale will create attractive and valuable data sets for business services and planning, strategy;
- Fair Planet, Israel;Fair Planet is a Israel nonprofit organization with the mission to increase food security and provide new economic opportunities for smallholder farmers in developing countries, through access to high-quality seed varieties and training for improved farming practices. RCID in partnership with Fair Planet developed a unique extension model of building capacity of smallholders Farmers to improve their productivity with minimal changes to their traditional production practices and establishing training centers in the main agro-climatic regions of Rwanda to identify vegetable varieties that increase farmers’ crop productivity.
- Technical Centre for Agricultural an Rural Cooperation (CTA)/ Netherlands: RCID is implementing a Rwanda embracing cutting edge technology drones for precision agriculture and exploring benefits of Unmanned Aerial Solutions (UAS) advisory services on smallholder Irish Potatoes and Wheat growers in Northern Province of Rwanda;
- EU/ EU Energy Initiative Partnership Dialogue Facility (EUEI PDF)– Renewable energy and project management, training
- ADRP TURAMIRANE/Rwanda– Leadership and governance for the beneficiaries of the project, etc..
- Agri Profocus Hub Rwanda. Business management, Economic Planning, Agri-business, marketing, Project management International trade etc;
- Member of Rwanda Renewable Energy Alliance (RREA): All aspects of renewable energies in Rwanda
- KILIMO Trust, a regional NGO based in Uganda. RCID is members of consortium of Beans Enterprises in Eastern Africa region of Africa. The partnership is the capacity of 12 cooperatives in leadership, Agricultural marketing, Agribusiness, agro-processing, Agricultural extension and link farmers to market and access to finance institutions, etc;
- LTS International. RCID is working with the LTS International/UK to provide the consultancies and project management (M&E, Climate Change, Ecosystems, REDD+, Water that support sustainable development worldwide (http://www.ltsi.co.uk/) for Africa.